Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
Simmons takes significant strides toward being the most inclusive campus in New England.
Simmons University’s Office of Organizational Culture, Inclusion and Equity (OCIE) plans another exciting year of dialogues, workshops, speaker series, and activities to advance the goal of making Simmons the most inclusive campus in New England, building on OCIE’s achievements in its first year. Pérez has a call to action for our alumnae/i on the ways to engage:
• Supporting the Student/ Alumni ALANA Mentoring program
• Empowering alumnae/i and student networking by joining the Simmons Network
• Giving to the culture, inclusion and equity initiatives that are part of our One Simmons vision
• Helping communicate our message of Inclusion = Excellence
• Engaging in OCIE efforts and inclusive practices by participating in OCIE activities and events
OCIE is especially excited to work closely with the Office of Advancement to financially support diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programming for undergraduate and graduate students through the Boston Scholars, Dix Scholars, and First Generation Scholars. Stay tuned for specific programming in DEI for alumnae/i to launch in the spring of 2020.
For additional information, visit simmons.edu and enter “OCIE” in the search window.